The Company Overview:
I am working with a rapidly expanding bio-pharmaceutical company who are experiencing an exciting time in their development. Due to a number of business critical submissions over the coming months, the Medical Writing team is expanding. With this, they are seeking 2 home-based freelance Medical Writers to join their operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the clinical medical writing team in developing content for scientific and medical documents ie clinical protocols, handling CSR's, investigator brochures, informed consents, patient narratives.
- Ensure all documents are standardised with the use of document templates.
- Well-organised, accurate and consistent when managing documents.
- Partner with Quality Assurance during audits to ensure a timely response to findings.
- Collaborate with other clinical teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coach junior writers
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree in a science related topic (PhD preferred but not essential).
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical related medical writing experience required.
- Knowledge of all FDA and ICH guidelines.
- Adequate understanding of scientific methodology.
- Target driven individual and flexible to travel.
- Able to proofread documents for compliance.
- Therapeutic experience in biologics (preferred).
Apply here if you are interested in this Medical Writing opportunity, please apply directly here or find me on LinkedIn at EPM Scientific and Anna Burchell.