EPM Scientific are currently working with a key client of ours to help them fill the vacancy of freelance Business Analysis Manager. Please view the job description below.
Market Research Process
- The service is requested as part of the project Market Research Process for execution of Insights Plan.
- Market research project has the purpose of generating deeper understanding of BI customers and patients unmet needs in order to develop a customer centric solution or product. The Project and purpose is to design products in the indications in Inflammation.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Liaising with Operative Unites (OPUs) to review translations of Market research questionnaires and providing required documents to OPUs for local compliance approval. The contractor receives the translated questionnaires and research material from the external agency and sends these to the contacts in the OPUs in order to check the translation. The contractor follow through on the set timelines according to project check list and informs the client about a possible delay. Then The contractor keeps the timelines present to the project stakeholders and collects the input to material from OPUs and provides to back to the agency for integration into the material. Finally he collects the approval of questionnaires and materials from the Project owner and confirms to the agency
- One time attend external pilot interviews with health care professional and/or patients and amend market research materials with the agency accordingly. The contractor needs to follow through if changes to the questionnaire were implemented by the external agency. Final changes The contractor seeks approval from project owner.
- Development/reviewing global & local summary presentations of the results of a market research. The contractor receives summaries and presentations of the market research from the agencies and checks these against the objectives and then provides these materials to the Project owner for his review and approval. The internal project owner provides the reports to the business partners as final deliverables.
- The final reports and summaries are being provided by the external market research agency. The contractor provides follow-up analysis and checks executive summaries based on The contractor expert expertise. In case there are further questions from the business partners internally The contractor clarifies these with the market research agency and provides a summary of the answers. The project owner reviews this and finally provides it to the internal team. All material and reports are to be sent via email and uploaded to iShare.
- Identifying any areas where the Market Research Agency output may to be improved to make the results clearer to client (Measurement by Feedback from internal business partners). Rephrase questionnaire pre- / and post interviews with Healthcare Professionals (HCP) / patients upon need of regarding market research, The contractor provides these optimizations to the project owner and checks case by case if he can contact a certain business partner directly.
- Check accuracy & completeness of delivered analysis from external Market Research Agency in final reports. The final reports are sent from the agency directly to The contractor Criteria for accuracy and completeness are defined in the original Request for proposal that The contractor received from the Project owner. The deliverables will be finally checked by the internal.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders regarding pending/unanswered questions for further activities in case of upcoming questions in meetings and independent clarification of aspects regarding pending/unanswered questions . Based on project meetings The contractor needs to follow up on potential questions and pass them back to the external agency. Open questions are also provided to the contractor by the internal project owner via email. Therefore, the contractor attends project related meetings.
- Ongoing bi-weekly status reports of the project status and expected completion date as well as contingency plan in case of delays. The contractor informs the project owner in case a projects is going off timeline. Based on the timing guidance in the project check list The contractor needs to inform and provide possible options to proceed to the contact based on their expertise, and initiate possible steps in order to keep on track with project timeline.