The Senior Scientist will play a crucial role in ensuring stability and manufacturing feasibility for liquid and injectable drug product formulations. You will serve as a leader for formulation development activities for both internal and external projects, meetings, and cross-functional collaborations.
Day to Day:
- Serve as technical leader for operations, budgets, and projects with internal teams
- Develop innovative formulations for injectable and liquid drug products (biologics)
- Author protocols and reports for monthly reviews, presentations, and client meetings
- Execute stability study testing across early and late stage products
- Train in GMP and GLP environments to maintain safety standards
- PhD in a related field with 3+ years of industry experience OR MS with 10+ years of industry experience is required, candidates with fewer years of experience can be considered at the Scientist level
- Experience with injectable/sterile drug products
- Lyophilization experience is a highly desired
This position is eligible for an annual target bonus in addition to base salary.