Formulation Senior Scientist
Location: Tri-State Area
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 + bonus + excellent benefits + relocation
One of the world's largest pharmaceuticals firms is looking to hire a Senior Scientist of Formulation for their innovative portfolio. This is a growth hire due to recent funding and expansion plans. This person will report directly into the Director of Drug Product Development and assist with the creation and execution of optimization, scale-up and tech transfer.
This opportunity allows for the continued development of laboratory skills while cultivating managerial opportunity through team lead efforts.
- Lead the design, development, and optimization of injectable dosage forms for large molecule drug candidates.
- Ensure protocols follow the company policies, cGMP and all FDA regulation.
- Strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills are needed to lead
- Supervise the development of formulation research projects, specifically dealing with mAbs & antibody conjugates.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related scientific field with 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Strong industrial experience in large molecule formulations, specifically mAbs and antibody conjugates.
- Strong experience with early or late-stage development. Late-stage development experience is highly preferred.
- Experienced in formulation design, scale-up, tech transfers and QbD studies
If interested, please apply or email !