A leading biotechnology company in San Francisco, CA is currently looking for a Formulation Development Scientist to join their team for a 6-month contract with potential of extension or conversion.
- The Scientist with help assist in formulation and DP process development.
- Plan and execute studies in order to develop manufacturable formulations and DP processes
- Develop biochemical and biophysical methods
- Assist in writing technical protocols and reports
- Work alongside internal/external manufacturing for process improvement
- Compile data and results
- BS/MS/PhD in pharmaceutical sciences, biochemistry or related
- 2+ years industry experience
- Experience with chromatographic methods
- Experience with biologics formulation development, DP Process design and manufacturing fill/finished (preferred)
- Proficiency in HPLC, UPLC, column chromatography
- Experience with capillary electrophoresis and biophysical techniques (UV-vis, DLS, CD, FTIR, DSC, AUC, Fluorescence, particle analysis, etc.) for formulation characterization
- Prior experience in cell or gene therapy is a plus
If interested in the Formulation Scientist role don't hesitate apply now!