Job Title: Facility Engineer Location: Singapore
Company Overview: We are working with a pharmaceutical company based in Singapore, dedicated to advancing healthcare through innovation and high-quality products. We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Facility Engineer to join our team and contribute to the success of our state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
Position Overview: As a Facility Engineer, you will play a vital role in ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of their facility. You will be responsible for implementing preventive maintenance programs, managing critical systems, and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards. Your expertise will contribute to maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
Facility Systems Management:
- Oversee and manage the operation and maintenance of critical facility systems, including HVAC, utilities, waste management, and security systems.
- Implement preventive maintenance schedules for equipment and systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure compliance with local, national, and international regulatory standards relevant to pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation related to facility compliance.
Equipment Troubleshooting and Repairs:
- Diagnose and resolve equipment malfunctions promptly to minimize downtime and maintain production schedules.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors for specialized repairs and services.
- Assist in the planning and execution of facility improvement projects, including renovations, expansions, and equipment upgrades.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Implement and enforce Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) policies and procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
- Conduct regular safety audits, risk assessments, and drills.
Space Planning and Utilization:
- Work with cross-functional teams to optimize space allocation and utilization to support operational efficiency.
Emergency Response and Business Continuity:
- Develop and implement emergency response plans to ensure the safety and well-being of all occupants.
- Establish protocols for business continuity in the event of unforeseen disruptions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in facility management, preferably in the pharmaceuticals or a related industry.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and repairing facility equipment and systems.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance standards.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume along with a cover letter outlining their relevant experience and qualifications to [email address/contact information].