Title: Executive Director, Government Pricing and Commercial Contracting
A top 10 biopharmaceutical company is seeking an Executive Director to lead for US government pricing and commercial contracting unit. This exciting leadership role offers the right candidate the opportunity to significantly impact patient access to life-saving therapies. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader who can influence decision-makers through incisive analysis and persuasive communication.
- Accountable for the development of contracting strategies for all US brands including both new products and existing products in various stages of their lifecycle.
- Lead crucial contracting decision-making forums and serve on various US pricing and contracting-related committees, including US Pricing Committee (USPC).
- Provide key input and insight into Gross to Net (GTN) calculations and revenue planning.
- Run all aspects of the statutory price reporting obligations of various government segments (including, but not limited to AMP, ASP, BP and NFAMP/FCP).
- Provide leadership and input to the evaluation of new contracts across segments and coordinate the development of contract evaluation recommendations and analysis.
- Collaborate with Government Affairs and Policy teams on initiatives
- Create standard methodologies across the Pricing & Contracting teams to ensure operational efficiency, accuracy, and compliance in day-to-day work.
- Assist the strategic direction of key technology solutions and support the change management process as necessary
- Works with key partners to ensure transparency and collaboration into key decisions (Legal, Finance, Accounting, Brand Team Leads, etc).
- Provides personnel management of a team of individuals
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field.
- 16 years' experience in management consulting, business, or pharma/biotech sales, finance and marketing (or 14 years' experience with an advanced degree)
- Must be able to work in an environment with changing priorities and have strong project management skills
- Demonstrate strong US payer knowledge, payer contracting frameworks and decision making
- Strong knowledge of government statutory price reporting methodologies and systems
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare industry-related datasets (e.g., IMS, WKH, NCPDP, etc.)