This Medical Science Liaison position is expected to come in at a senior or principal level. Territory is only Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Provide in-depth scientific, clinical, and educational support to the Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) community through the dissemination of pertinent educational, scientific, and clinical information on the specific disease state and its treatment
- Collaborates with other cross-functional internal team members to share regional/local insights/learnings and contribute to respective strategies
- Travels to meetings, face-to-face engagements, as required, estimated at 60%
- PharmD, PhD, or MD
- 3+ years of MSL experience
- Experience in oncology or hematology