Our team is seeking a seasoned PV/ Drug Safety Project Manager to assist our expansion. This person will be responsible for supporting and leading cross-functional projects including managing elements and resources with all involved. As well as to keep stakeholders updated with statuses, outcomes, challenges, and suggested courses of action.
- Making both long-term and short-term plans, which should include establishing goals for keystones and meeting deadlines
- Acting as a point of contact (POC) for teams and/or suppliers to make certain the project is aligned and that deliverables are completed.
- Planning and running regular and irregular meetings with stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- 5-10 years' project management experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- 2+ years' experience working within pharmacovigilance or drug safety.
- Process implementation and change management experience.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- ARGUS working knowledge preferred.
To proceed and find out more, please apply.