This global biotech based in Boston has made a name for themselves in the Cystic Fibrosis space, due to a recent partnership they are gearing up to launch a groundbreaking Hematology product. The team is looking to bring on an experienced Director HEOR to support this product in North America. The Director US HEOR lead for this Hematology product will interface with US Market Access, Public Affairs, as well as Medical teams, to ensure a seamless plan for communicating the holistic value of the product to various stakeholders including payers. This is an opportunity to align yourself with one of the fastest growing biotech with a robust pipeline.
- Develop and execute on a cross-functionally aligned HEOR plan in both SCD and TDT indications in the US both pre- and peri-launch.
- Develop payer customer-facing value demonstration tools that meet regulatory standards and train the field team(s) for effective delivery
- Lead and execute US-specific HEOR evidence generation collaborations
- Advanced degree (e.g., PhD, MD, MPH, or PharmD) in a scientific discipline. A clinical background should be supplemented with advanced quantitative training demonstrated by an MPH or MS in a relevant field
- Demonstrated capabilities in interpreting and applying the 2018 FDA Payor Guidance to payer communication in the US
- US launch experience required. A gene/cell therapy experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of combined experience in health economics and outcomes research, with at least 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
This is an urgent position, if you are interested please submit an updated resume highlighting the relevant skill sets and experience, this position does not provide sponsorship.