Director, Quality Control
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Working situation: Hybrid Model
- Level: Director
Our client, a dynamic and growing pharmaceutical firm working on a unique delivery drug product platform, is working to produce innovative drug therapies and have the QC department headed by a highly motivated Director, Quality Control.
The Director, Quality Control will manage the entire QC department, including but not limited to microbiologists, associates, and validation engineers. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our products/services meet or exceed the highest industry standards for quality and reliability.
The Director, Quality Control will:
- Manage a team of 10-12 direct reports across the QC department, range from junior associates to green managers
- Oversee the development and execution of comprehensive quality assurance testing plans
- Analyze test results and work with product development teams to resolve issues and improve product quality
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to establish and maintain quality standards for external components or services
- Drive maintenance of accurate records of quality control activities, including test results, inspections, and audits
- Provide clear direction, set performance expectations, and conduct regular performance evaluations
The Director, Quality Control has the following qualifications:
- S. with 10+ years of industry experience, or MS with 8+ years of quality control experience
- Experience working in highly regulated pharmaceutical or biotech related industries
- Direct people management/leadership experience
- Competitive 401K program, health insurance, and HSA accounts
- Clear & written succession plan for this position
- Company sponsored monthly events
- Unlimited PTO, strong paternity & maternity leave
If you are interested in the Director of Quality Control, don't hesitate to apply!