This is a San Francisco-based biotech company that was founded with the goal of developing innovative therapeutics for oncology. The company is currently in the clinical stage and has been successful in leveraging its expertise in translational and clinical development to build a strong oncology portfolio. One of the company's most promising drugs is showing positive clinical proof of concept data and is currently in a Phase 2b trial as the only local pharmacological therapy for a debilitating local tumor.
- Plan, design, execute, oversee, analyze, and present data on all Pharmacology and Toxicology studies.
- CRO oversight and communication with them when needed.
- Manage the preparation and/or presentation of nonclinical pharmacology sections of external documents.
- Lead teams in the pharmacology, toxicology and DMPK space.
- PhD in pharmacology, toxicology, or similar area with 8+ Years of industry experience
- Prior work with small molecules and or Biologics
- Prior experience in the Oncology area
- Past leadership experience