Director of Clinical Pharmacology Needed for Growing Biotech Company
- Pharmacometrics | PK/PD Modelling & Simulation | Clinical Pharmacology
- $190,000 - $230,000 + complete benefits package
A growing Biotech company is looking to hire a Director of Clinical Pharmacology that will lead and oversee the company's clinical development process and all other related activities. The Director will act as a mentor, leader, supervisor, and educator for all employees, by acquiring the knowledge of realizations and findings that the staff has been working on.
The Director of Clinical Pharmacology will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and manage all clinical pharmacology activities.
- Provide input during phases of drug development process.
- Excellent leadership, supervisory, interactive, and team skills.
- Mentor and train employees.
- Authors and reviews publications and regulatory documents.
- Provides input to both pharmacometrics and the simulation and modelling teams.
- Conduct PK and PK/PD analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- PhD in Clinical Pharmacology or related areas with 7+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of the clinical development process (Phase I-IV)
- Experience with PK/PD modelling and simulation
- Large knowledge of clinical pharmacology, drug metabolism, biopharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, and bioanalytical chemistry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the market