Director Clinical Affairs
This publicly traded pharma/biotech company is at the forefront of drug development. They have established themselves as a leader in the space as seen through their $3B+ market cap. This company has stayed true to their mission by helping treat patients through their developments in Oncology, specifically solid tumor. This company is currently looking for a Sr. CTM/Associate Director to help lead the clinical operations team.
- Engage in the process of choosing CROs, advisors, and additional service providers
- Lead the Clinical Affairs team and build out your own team
- Ability to build and foster a team in a remote capacity
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a life science related field
- 5-10 years of medical device experience
- Catheter and balloon catheter experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
This firm greatly values its employees as seen through their competitive compensation packages:
- Annual bonus
- Health/life insurance
If you're interested in joining this dynamic team, please apply now!