Director of Clinical Development
A Cell Therapy Biotech company is looking for a Director of Clinical Development to join their team. This company's fundamental purpose is to apply its technology and drug development efforts toward improving the outcomes for cancer patients through the exciting advances of using the immune system to fight the disease.
- Director of Clinical Development will be responsible for medical monitoring of patients enrolled into our clinical trials.
- Assist Principal Investigators and sites in determining patient eligibility and addressing ongoing protocol and management issues by serving as the primary point of contact.
- Proactively resolve potential issues that may impact patient safety or study quality.
- Support remote and/or in-person (travel required) investigator trainings and site initiation visits within the US.
- Evaluating additional clinical research sites in close cooperation with clinical operations
- Participate in scientific discussions and presenting scientific/medical content to internal and external audiences
- Contribute to study designs, clinical development plans, regulatory questions and documents
- Provide medical review and input into key study documents, such as protocols, case report forms, clinical study reports and data analysis
For further information about this position please apply.