The Director, Analytical Development will act as site head for all Analytical Development activities in-house and at third party vendors. You will collaborate with Process Development and Formulation heads, as well as represent the Analytical group in meetings with the CSO and in external client meetings.
Day to Day:
- Oversee daily lab operations at Cranbury site
- Review analytical methods and reports
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support process development, formulation, and manufacturing
- Present and meet with clients to bring in new business and update on timelines and progress
- Serve as SME for development and validation activities
- Responsible for hiring additional junior scientists
- BS with 12+ years of analytical development experience in a GMP setting, or advanced degree with equivalent experience
- Expert in analytical instrumentation (HPLC) and troubleshooting
- Background in analytical development for small molecules OR biologics
- Ability to communicate well!