A global provider of medical technologies is looking to expand their business in the APAC region. They are looking for a Digital and Omnichannel Lead to be based in Singapore, who will be responsible for the development and implementation of Digital initiatives across APAC to achieve strategic and growth objectives as a data-driven organization.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with an expanding company.
Digital Capability Building
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to commercial teams on digital and omnichannel customer engagement trends and their implications on the business
- Collaborate across commercial teams and drive results by continuously optimizing the customer experience by running test-and-learn sprints, documenting failures, and scaling successes
Omnichannel Customer Engagement
- Lead design, development, and deployment of appropriate channels for omnichannel customer engagement, face-to-face & digital integration, as well as customer & campaign analytics
- Enhance customer experience through design of an integrated multi-channel marketing strategy
- Collect valuable data-driven customer intelligence as part of Customer 360 efforts and translate these insights into impactful sales & marketing initiatives across customer journey touchpoints
- Coordinate design, delivery, and optimization of digital technology stack across APAC to enable Omnichannel / Customer 360 efforts with appropriate CRM, marketing automation, and marketing technology tools
- Contribute to evaluation, implementation, ongoing use and governance of third-party software and vendor solutions to enable Omnichannel / Customer 360 efforts with digital technology, data, and analytics
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science / IT, Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- 5-8 years of work experience in E-Commerce, FMCG, Consumer Health, Pharma, Medtech, or related industry; consultancy, agency or start-up experience is an asset
- Digital native, with strong passion for new technology innovations and applications
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, including multi-touch attribution, impression tracking, customer journey, omnichannel/campaign analytics methodologies, and marketing analytics
- Strong experience in leading digital marketing, omnichannel marketing, campaign design with an emphasis on optimizing the overall customer experience to drive business results
- Proven track record in digital technology, marketing automation, and analytics with strong experience working across marketing technology stacks and customer data platforms (e.g. Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, SAP Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Marketo, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) with internal teams and vendors
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, as well as related data processing, analytical and visualization tools (e.g. R, Python, SQL, Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience in innovative product development methodologies such as Design Thinking, Agile, Lean Startup is a plus
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.