We have an opportunity as a CQ Execution Coordinator for one of our key Pharmaceutical clients. The initial contract would be for 12 month (Project likely to be extended).
The CQ Execution Coordinator is responsible for supporting the planning, execution and supervision of the Commissioning and Qualification field activities. To support meeting the agreed objectives regarding schedule and functionality according to URS, GMP, Safety and Environmental objectives including all relevant site local and global procedures.
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of commissioning and qualification activities with the construction interface, with the Building/ Building Services interface, and with other disciplines (Automation, Electrical, Instrumentation, User operation and Site engineering, etc.)
- Facilitate coordination execution meetings, providing an update on issues and risks
- Support overall field coordination of Commissioning & Qualification activities
- Support the investigation, implementation & closure of deficiencies and deviations
- Experience in leading Commissioning and Qualification activities
If you are available or interested in this position, please apply with your CV and phone number via the link.