A global Clinical Research Organisation with international reputation in designing and implementing clinical research in various therapeutic areas is look for a Contract Manager to be based in China or Taiwan.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Development and review of Sponsor and partner agreements, clinical trial research agreements and all relevant agreements
- Discuss and negotiate contracting terms and obligations
- Manage transition of the financial section of the contract from award to study start-up
- Assist working with the team on changes of scope and manage simple pricing of scope changes with project lead
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 4 years of relevant experience in contract management in Asia, in a CRO is preferred
- Preferably a tertiary education in law and/or experience within the Chinese legal jurisdiction
- Good communication skills and team spirit
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.