Job title: Manager, Clinical Safety Risk Management
Length: 6 month contract w/ extension possibilities
Location: FULLY REMOTE
This position is responsible for supporting global project terms on issues related to RMPs (risk management plans) and REMS (risk evaluation and mitigation strategies).
- Own and maintain the process for creating core RMPs (risk management plans)
- Oversee and support different teams on tracking submissions (and following status of submission)
- Guides and supports with alignment of RMPs, labels in key regions, as well as periodic reports
- Act as the SME on risk management and maintain knowledge of industry trends related to risk management
- Draft and review SOPs/SOIs related to risk management
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams to be aware of any gaps in RM planning, creation, and execution
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience with project management and risk management
- Results-oriented, respecting people & values, partnership & collaboration, results orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- PharmD, RN, PhD education required
*W2 basis only
If interested, do not hesitate. Apply now!