We are working with a Global CRO for Clinical Project Manager (임상 연구 관리자) job opportunities in South Korea. They are expanding their team and this is an exciting chance to be part of a Global CRO to expand on your exposure and experience.
- Managing the communication and relationship with the sponsor
- Creating a positive working environment and building partnerships and
- Ensuring that the project stays in line with the agenda, the scope of work,
timeline and goals.
- Leading regular meetings/calls with sponsor to ensure they are fully
informed of project progress, proactive decisions / solutions and
- Reviewing relevant materials (e.g. request for proposal, budget)
- Preparing for Bid Defense
- Supporting enrollment team with patient recruitment plan and retention
- Coordinating training responsibilities for staff
- Ensuring the project is progressing according to quality standards, SOPs,
- ICH-GCP and/or other guidelines to fulfill local regulations
- Preparing, participating in, and following up on audits/inspections
- Managing the project budget including providing input into revenue recognition, milestone payments and monthly pass-through invoices.
- Project Management (경력 1년 이상)
- 한국어 / 영어 의사소통이 능통한 분
- 현장 모니터 경험
- CRO/Sponsor 근무 경험
[근무 조건 및 환경]
- 하이브리드 업무
- 글로벌 동료 및 프로젝트와 협력
관심있으신 분들은 이력서를 제출해주시면 감사하겠습니다!