Working with an established New Jersey Biotechnology firm focused on allogeneic cell therapy and augmenting longevity by targeting organs and tissue repair. They are looking to bring on a Clinical Manufacturing Consultant to come in and support their pre-clinical and clinical programs.
- Prepare and maintain Cellular supply for Clinical and Pre-Clinical programs
- Work with Clinical Manufacturing and Quality Control Teams to complete the manufacturing of cell therapies.
- Execution and completion of multiple batch records, adhering to GDP.
- 1+ years of relevant experience with manufacturing in cGMP environments
- BS/MS in Biology, Bioengineering or related scientific discipline
- Working knowledge of current cGMP and GDP regulations
- Ability to perform frequent physical tasks with strength and mobility
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a high possibility of extension or conversion to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Clinical Manufacturing position, then please don't wait to apply!