An on trend biopharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Clinical EDC Programmer to join their team. They have a drug in each clinical trial phase and are looking for an Clinical EDC Programmer that is highly skilled, can work independently and assist with their current clinical trials.
The Senior EDC Programmer will be responsible for:
- Help facilitate EDC builds and EDC migrations in Medidata feedback on standard EDC report enhancements
- Develop and refine EDC related SOPs, Work Practices, and Manuals
- Provide technical support for core configurations Medidata Rave URL
- Work on complex study builds and issues of data analysis
- Creation and Maintenance of Standard report libraries
The Senior EDC will have:
6+ Working with Medidata Rave, EDC Programming & Clinical Programming.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge of Data Structures within clinical data management
Highly skilled in analyzing clinical trial data and programming
If Interested in the following Temp Clinical EDC Programmer position, please don't wait to apply!