Title: Research Associate (Chromatography Specialist)
Type: 6+ Month Contract to hire
Location: South San Francisco
The contracted individual will carry out prep HPLC and SFC on drug discovery compounds to support our internal small molecule drug discovery and development programs, followed by QC of purified compounds using LCMS and NMR.
- Operate analytical and prep LCMSD and SFC, polarimeter
- Perform purification and isolation of synthetic intermediates and final products using preparative HPLC and chiral SFC
- Perform QC (LCMS, NMR, chiral purity assessment by SFC, chiroptical characterization) on purified compounds
- Enhance productivity and efficiency through workflow improvements and automation
- B.S. in chemistry with 1-3 years of directly related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of different analytical technologies including HPLC, LCMS, SFC and NMR
- Specific knowledge and experience with Agilent LCMS systems including software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this Associate Scientist position, please do not hesitate to apply !!!