Title: Chemist II
Summary: A global leading specialty generic pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a dedicated and meticulous Chemist II to join their Quality Control department in New Jersey. You will perform analytical testing for various drug substances and products, assist in method development and validation, and calibrate analytical instruments. Do you want to help make a difference in improving people's lives through high-quality, affordable medicines? If yes, please reach out to learn more!
The Chemist II will be responsible for…
- Performing routine analytical tests of pharmaceutical raw materials, in-process samples, blends, finished products, and stability samples
- Using instrumentation such as HPLC, UPLC, GC, UV/VIS, FTIR, dissolution apparatus, and particle size analyze
- Timely execution of lab analysis and concurrent documentation of all raw data and observations
- Adhering to safety, DEA procedures, and department SOPs to qualify working standards
The Chemist II should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education; MS preferred
- Understanding of GMP, ICH, and FDA guidelines
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical analytical laboratory
- Experience with analytical instrumentation, theory, and practice, including wet chemistry techniques
The firm offers benefits covering medical, dental, vision, and retirement as well as programs aimed at helping you improve your own health and well-being.
- 401k company match begins day one (100% vesting immediately)
- Telehealth and behavior health services with prescription drug coverage
- Corporate discounts on entertainment and consumer goods
If you are interested in the Chemist II role, then please don't wait to apply!