Business Development Manager (Genomics)
The world's Largest human genome software manufacturer are in the search for a Business Development Manager in Germany or France. A dynamic company are looking for an individual to generate and develop business for the genomics industry distributing their data driven solutions for a more effective diagnosis and even better therapies.
The organisation is rapidly growing organisation and are looking to expand on their presence across significantly across Europe. The Genomics organisation is looking to develop their client portfolio to better the health care sector with their products through this expansion of business. The Account manager will oversee the key clients and work closely with the commercial team to grow in Europe.
- Expand and build relationships with new business and marketing strategies to generate the output for the B2B Clients.
- Providing support and advice in the health care market for key clients in the selected territory.
- Working closely with the commercial, business development and marketing teams to develop the territory.
- Develop and execute a follow-up communication strategy for existing clients.
- Ensuring to retain key relationships with important clients for sales revenue and growth.
- Educational background in molecular Biology/Genomics preferred.
- Over 5 years sales experience in Life Science Research.
- Good understanding of the Diagnostics, Genomics or Life Science markets.
- Previous commercial experience with NGS/Genomics.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Fluent in German or French
- Full training and career development
- Private health care and life assurance
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Commission and Company Car
- Holidays Incentives