An Award-Winning Medical Communications agency, leading in the industry, is searching for an Associate Scientific Director to add to their New York team.
The Associate Scientific Director will handle oversight of publications content creation, team management, account development and client interactions. The agency is looking for a Medical communications professional with at least 3-5 years experience focusing therapeutically in Oncology, Neurology or Rare Diseases.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of Oncology, Neurology or Rare Disease (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- Publication planning, launch strategy, client engagements & interactions.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 3-5 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications and publications.
- Proven consistency and experience with Oncology, Neurology or rare disease deliverables.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.