Company Summary: An award winning, growing Promotional Medical Education agency is looking for an Associate Scientific Director to join their high-performing and fast-paced team. Located in lively New York City, this role offers flexibility to work fully remote. This team works collaboratively within their top-tier network of agencies to capitalize on their resources and has a tight knit team culture. If you are looking for a place to grow with a company and you are ready to lead a dynamic team of writers, reach out and apply today!
The Associate Scientific Director will be responsible for:
- Leading on content creation and overall messaging strategy
- Working across numerous therapy areas, such as diabetes (chronic), neurology, immunology, and oncology
- Managing client relations and act as the face of the Scientific Services team, representing content and ensuring client objectives are being met through each deliverable
- Collaborating with Editorial, Creative, and Accounts teams to deliver on a range of digital and print tactics targeted at HCPs and KOLs
The Associate Scientific Director should have the following qualifications:
- PharmD, MD or PhD required
- Promotional Medical Education experience
- 2+ years of relevant agency experience
- Unlimited PTO package
- Fully remote option
- Rapid growth rate
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
- Free coffee bar, large outside green area, coy fish pond, etc. for in-office employees
If you are interested in the Associate Scientific Director role, then please don't wait to apply.