My client is a leading Biotech Company and a key player in the COVID vaccine development.
With plans to expand its global footprint in Asia, the company is highly invested in growing their business in the region. They are looking to onboard an Associate Medical Affairs Director/Medical Affairs Director who will be an intergral addition in helping them achieve their growth plans ahead.
This role will largely be responsible for approval of services/products that are in mandarin.
- Support the Senior Director of Medical Affairs, Global in relation to collaboration with Asia partner in development of Asia-specific Medical Strategic Plans and Tactics.
- Support efforts to ensure consistency and alignment with partner in relation to the Global Medical Affairs Strategy and all relevant resources
- Provide support and project management for specific projects within the Global Medical Affairs function, such as website initiatives, medical communications, and medical training plans, in line with the global medical strategy
- Review critical commercial and medical materials from Asia markets
- Ensure that partner activities within the Asia market are aligned with local compliance codes and regulations
- Support the provision of medical assets to the Asia markets
- Pharmacist, PhD or MD
- Minimum 3 years of experience in biopharmaceutical medicine, preferably within a matrix or franchise structure.
- Experience in Medical Affairs in Asia level (with China coverage) is a must
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
- Robust understanding of Asia regulations and Codes of Practice (China is mandatory and Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are highly preferable)
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual who wants to be part of this exciting journey, please apply with your CV.