Associate Director/Director, Delivery Sciences
Location: Greater Boston Area
Salary: $180,000 - $230,000 + bonus + excellent benefits + relocation
A local innovative Biotech is looking to hire an Associate Director/Director to help lead their LNP Formulation team. This person will report into the Sr. Director of Process Development and will work closely with both internal and external research teams to help support several programs.
This opportunity allows for fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team. The ideal candidate will have minimum 7 years of industry experience and will have worked closely with oligonucleotide and LNPs.
- Partner with CMC and Quality teams to bolster cGMP manufacturing.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, Regulatory & Manufacturing to execute product development strategy.
- Lead and guide a team of 5-7 Formulation Scientists while cultivating a strong performance work atmosphere
- Collaborate and coordinate with external partners, acting as the primary point of contact
- Minimum 7 years industry experience with Delivery Science experience.
- Ph.D. or Masters in Chemistry or another related field.
- Experience managing direct reports and working with junior scientists
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If interested, please apply directly in or email resume !