We are looking for an Associate Director who has working experience at filing and liaising of regulatory submissions and meetings with health authorities, leading for US FDA and participating in Global Health Authority interactions.
The Associate Director will be responsible for:
- Developing Regulatory strategies related to early phases of drug development (Pre-IND, IND, CTA)
- Interface with Global Regulatory Authorities and consultants as needed
- Work closely with cross-function teams (Quality, Project Management, CMC, Clinical, etc) in developing Global Strategies
The Associate Director should have the following qualifications:
- 6-8 years within Regulatory Affairs preferred
- Early phase drug development experience
- RAC certification preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply here.