Associate Director of Upstream Protein Development
An innovative vaccine company is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Associate Director to take on the challenge of developing a growing team while producing pipeline results for our preclinical vaccine candidates.
This company creates novel vaccines intended to improve global health by eliminating and preventing the most deadly, infectious diseases across the planet.
As Associate Director, you will…
- Spearhead upstream development process from Research team's pipeline vaccine-based proteins
- Lead a growing team in successful collaborations with the downstream teams
- Uphold company's mission as a representative at CMC meetings with company partners
- Be responsible for ensuring CMO oversight procedures are met successfully
- Work well with others to create a comfortable work environment
You should have…
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Biochemistry with 10+ years of industry experience OR a MS in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Biochemistry with 15+ years of relevant experience in the Pharma or Biotech industries
- Successful market entry of a protein product
- Leadership and management experience as well as excellent teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
- Company equity package
- Full benefits package including 401k matching
- Unlimited PTO!