Associate Director, Quality Assurance
Location: United States
Working Situation: Remote
A rapidly growing Large Biotech is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Associate Director of QA in biologics who is dedicated to responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our products or services. Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure our final products meet standards across the board. The perfect candidate would be willing to work hands-on to ensure compliance and support a quality-oriented culture throughout the site. If you see yourself being a leader of innovation and discovery this opportunity is for you.
The Associate Director of QA will be responsible for…
- Manage external client relationshipsrelated to quality assurance and ensure their needs are met.
- Acting as a strong leaderwith a passion for growth and success for QA teams.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including research and development, manufacturing, and clinical operations teams, to ensure quality standards are met throughout the product life cycle.
- Have access to the most new and exciting novel therapeutics in the space while partnering with fellow strong leadership to run successful quality oversight.
The Associate Director of QA should have the following qualifications …
- Bachelor's degree in the Life Sciences field with a minimum of 6 years of industry experience
- Experience working in or with CDMOs, CROs, or CMOs.
- Background in biologics or cell and gene therapy.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Long term incentives
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Package
- 401k Match
If you are interested in the role of Associate Director of QA, don't hesitate to apply today!