The Associate Director of Preclinical Pharmacology will be responsible for leading and managing the preclinical pharmacology team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing preclinical pharmacology strategies to support drug discovery and development programs. The Associate Director will also be responsible for managing the preclinical pharmacology budget and ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop and execute preclinical pharmacology strategies to support drug discovery and development programs.
- Manage the preclinical pharmacology team and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that preclinical pharmacology activities are aligned with overall project goals.
- Provide scientific leadership and guidance to the preclinical pharmacology team.
- Ensure that all preclinical pharmacology studies are conducted in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- PhD in Pharmacology or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in preclinical pharmacology.
- Experience working in the Oncology area.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory guidelines for preclinical pharmacology studies.