A global Biotechnology Research company is looking to bring on an Associate Director Global Regulatory Affairs to their growing team. This position is with an Immunology and Oncology focused organization based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Develop the Oncology portfolio for the United States market
- Perform submission related activities (writing, review, overview)
- Drive the evolution of the Oncology product line
- 4 to 6 years within Regulatory Affairs
- Direct experience with Oncology submissions (IND, NDA, etc)
- Knowledge of Regulatory Health Authority coordination activities and procedures
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.