This Associate Director position is with a top 15 pharmaceutical company. The company are looking for an Associate Director, Business Intelligence is responsible for helping internal partners/stakeholders make informed strategic and operational decisions on a key oncology asset.
- Leading: Business Intelligence planning, implementation, communication of results, and alignment of brand strategies and plans
- managing all aspects of Business Intelligence including initiation of the RFP process, Vendor Selection, Study Design, Contract Execution, Budget Management
- guiding brand strategy and advising on key initiatives based on knowledge of the business and market through data and analytics capabilities
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Area and Key Affiliate contacts to co-create and execute plans and ensure consistency of market understanding
- Play a leading role in the continuous brand planning process based on a deep understanding of the market drivers
- BA or BS degree required. Advanced degree (e.g. MBA or MA) preferred.
- Global oncology experience, hematology experience preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with/present to (verbally and in writing) all levels of the organization
- Experience influencing cross-functional, global and affiliate teams
This role is critical in the continued growth of leading oncology products for one of the worlds most well known biopharma companies located in Chicago. If you are interested in learning more, apply today and one of the EPM team will reach out to provide more details