Senior Clinical Data Manager
As a part of our team of more than 1.500 pioneers, you will play a key role in developing solutions for some of the most crucial scientific challenges of our age: Amongst multiple programs in the pipeline, we are conducting research on a Covid-19 vaccine in our project "Lightspeed" based on our mRNA-technologies. Furthermore, we are pioneers in the development of individualized cancer therapies and in the combat against other diseases.
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united, so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Here you will be responsible for the quality of our clinical studies in the field of data management.
Your duties in detail:
- Implementation and supervision of data management activities within assigned clinical trials
- Provision of adequate sponsor oversight to data management CRO's or external data providers (e.g. for ePRO data, laboratory data)
- Monitoring and supervision of the set-up and maintenance of CDMS systems, eTools like EDC and filing and archiving of trial documentation
- Creation and execution of data quality checks
What you have to offer;
- Many years of professional experience in all relevant clinical data management activities in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO industry
- Experience in leading clinical data management activities on trial level and managing as well as supervising external CROs / vendors
- Routine in dealing with CDMS systems and eTools like EDC
- Sound knowledge of all relevant guidelines and aspects of clinical data management