- Master's Degree (with a minimum of 10 years of experience) or PhD (with a minimum of 6 years of experience) in Statistics, Biostatistics, or a highly related field.
- Strong technical skills in statistics and/or programming including familiarity with CDISC/SDTM requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FDA/EMA/ICH guidelines for statistical and clinical data analysis, data structure, and new developments and industry standards in statistics and drug development.
- Work with project team members on developing clinical protocol
- Review CRFs, CRF edit checks and CRF completion guidelines.
- Ensure statistical analysis plan is methodologically sound and consistent with objectives of the protocol
- The Associate Director of Biostatistics is a member of cross-functional Development teams and contributes to trial design, protocol development, analysis planning, interpretation of results, and preparation of regulatory submissions
- The starting compensation for this job is a range from $180,000 - $220,000
- Annual Target Bonus
- Stock Opportunities (In the Shape of RSUs)