AD Statistical Programming
Salary: $190,000/yr - $220,000/yr
An innovative biotechnology company focused on developing immuno-oncology therapies for cancer is looking to hire. This company has one of the most robust IO pipelines you can have with 5 different therapies in clinical trials. 2 of these therapies are in pivotal phase 3 studies and are on track to submit to the FDA at the end of this year. The Associate Director will provide statistical programming expertise and oversee the clinical development of next generation oncology drugs. This role reports to the Head of Biometrics and contributes to the overall support and advancement of oncology drug development.
The AD will be responsible for…
- Lead SAS programming operations in line with Company study contracts and SOPs, ensuring timely, cost-effective, and high-quality execution.
- Collaborate with biostatisticians to develop data specifications, analysis datasets, and outputs for internal medical monitoring, CSR, and submission purposes.
- Produces continual outputs in collaboration with data managers to help data cleaning and improve data integrity.
- Review and analyze programming work completed by the CRO, offering expertise in quality checking, timeline adherence, datasets, programming-related documents, and issue resolution.
- Manage and oversee SAS Programming activities to ensure compliance with study contracts. Lead the study team, providing guidance and instructions as necessary, while efficiently concluding Programming tasks and maintaining accurate resource forecasts
An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications…
- Minimum 4 years of SAS programming experience with clinical trial data.
- Understanding of the essential regulatory requirements and the drug development process.
equity participation and attractive bonus incentives
full medical benefits covered
Cell Phone Stipend
If you are interested in the Associate Director role, then please don't wait to apply.