Title: Assistant Director, Strategic Market Access & Intelligence (Payer Market Research)
An industry leading Market Access organization is rapidly expanding within their Consultancy division. This role here will be conducting and leading Market Research projects within the Payer segment. The qualified candidate will have an attention to detail and be a proactive, critical thinker who is interested and able to work in a matrixed, team-oriented organization where all team members take responsibility for the quality and validity of the project.
- Understanding both qualitative and quantitative market research methods and effectively communicate to internal and external clients when each is appropriate, alone or together
- Developing and executing research to inform competitive payer research strategies, including identification of key market issues and opportunities, critical success factors, market positioning and associated messaging
- Successfully leading and running payer advisory boards, conducting payer interviews and moderating interviews
- Contribute to quantitative survey design for domestic and global projects, analysis, report writing and presentation of insights to the client team
- Requires a minimum of 4-5 years marketing research project experience with a healthcare marketing research firm, pharmaceutical company, or a pharmaceutical consulting firm (preferred). For an Assistant Director level the required relevant experience is a minimum of 8 years
- Comprehensive knowledge in market research with a specialization in payer market research
- Detailed working knowledge of pharmaceutical industry-particularly of the US payer market access landscape-with demonstrated success in the industry or consulting to the industry
If you or anyone in your personal or professional network, contact me ASAP with available times to connect!