Title: Analytical Quality Assurance Associate
Salary: $65,000 - 85,000
Summary: This growth position is within an innovative analytical quality assurance space within one of the top pharmaceutical companies within the greater New York City metropolitan area. If you're passionate about creating impact with life changing medicine this is the team for you!
The Analytical Quality Assurance Associate will have responsibility for:
- Assist in preparation and review of standard procedures within guidelines.
- Ensure validation and calibration of analytical equipment and compliance before usage.
- Review and ensure compliance with data integrity and cGMP practices.
- Working knowledge of laboratory compliance software such as "Potentiometry" or "Empower"
- Oversee the conducting of investigation and review of incidence.
The Analytical Quality Assurance Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) in Chemistry or related technical/life sciences field preferred.
- 1 to 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Control
- Quality assurance experience within the pharmaceutical field is preferred.
- Health/Dental insurance