A woman founded and led medical marketing and advertising agency seeking passionate, efficient, and creative individuals to help manage and lead projects within a fully remote setting. Your role will encompass project execution and client processes, as well as strategic planning with account leads. On top of these responsibilities, you will also assist in managing clients and execute multiple tasks and projects. Are you driven and motivated to be part of the medical communications space? Please reach out for more information.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for…
- Manage client meetings and status reports
- Lead projects for company and other client processes
- Partake in strategy and planning meetings
- Effectively organize and manage a variety of task and projects all at once
This opportunity is fully remote with a flexible and competitive benefits plan that allows for work-life balance.
- 20 PTO days, 5 sick days, and an end of year break with cumulative days with each anniversary.
- Opportunity for sabbatical at 7 years
- Competitive salary
- Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Private Health Care
- 401k Plan