Lead project-related pre-clinical/clinical pharmacology activities, with special focus on imaging-related studies. Apply scientific and technical expertise in image assessment/interpretation, addressing specific issues. Participate in teams as pre-clinical team member, work closely with other functions as needed, to coordinate and ensure the successful completion of activities in support of Company's projects within the agreed timelines and budget. Support the translational and early clinical development phases of R&D programs (study protocol design, data analysis/interpretation, preparation of regulatory documents)
- Actively assist in teams, networks and platforms as pre-clinical team member, to ensure integration of relevant knowledge, clinical pharmacology principles and early phase development activities.
- Work closely with other colleagues and team members within; Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Biostatistics, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs.
- Responsible for designing, execution, interpretation and reporting of the assigned pre-clinical studies aimed at characterising new drug candidates in nuclear medicine, with particular focus on imaging and biodistribution studies.
- To thoroughly evaluate data and interpret the results, with particular focus on image interpretation, draw relevant conclusions and write/review reports.
- Interact and collaborate with Research, Technical R&D and/or other functions in Development to exchange information, build and share the knowledge needed to effectively contribute to an efficacious and high quality development of molecules.
- Organise and ensure that study activities are aligned with the established planning, timelines, quality and budget.
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences with emphasis on pre-clinical / early clinical development, or nuclear medicine. PhD or similar desirable.
- In depth knowledge of nuclear medicine, as well as, early stage clinical research, clinical research and development.
- Preferably up to 5 years of experience in nuclear medicine and in pre-clinical / early clinical research
- Experience in PET/CT and SPECT/CT imaging, experience in RLT highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, and scientific/technical writing skills
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Bike-leasing allows for environmentally-friendly travel mode to work
- Global development scheme
- Flexible family working structure across organisation
- Life and career coaching with mentor scheme's.
- Working with cutting edge technology and actively working to cure cancer
- Company pension scheme
- Friendly and open team culture with regular social events.