Title: Medical Science Liaison - Multiple Sclerosis (West US open location)
A Grounbreaking Biotechonology company is seeking a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to engage with KOL's and create meaningful relationships with experts in Multiple Sclerosis. The company is publicly traded on NASDAQ and looking for the first MSL expert to lead a developing portfolio in Neurology focused on MS. You will play a key role in impacting the future of the organization by acting as a company representative to deliver accurate scientific and clinical data on company products.
The MSL will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary resource to HCPs to ensure awareness and understanding on the company's products.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with KOLs.
- Serving as a conduit by delivering accurate information to KOLs/investigators/the medical affairs team about the company's products.
- Assist the Vice President of Medical Affairs establish a Medical Affairs Excellence strategy.
- Presenting clinical, scientific and economic data on all products and any other relevant information to decision-makers.
- Developing and implementing tactics to support the medical affairs strategic direction for an assigned territory.
The MSL should have the following:
- Advanced terminal D degree (M.D., PhD, PharmD, DPH, EdD).
- A minimum of 2+ years as a Medical Science Liaison
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Possesses a valid driver's license.