VP Regulatory Affairs -Fully Remote
Benefits include health, dental, and vision
12-month Contract Role
Passionate about Regulatory Affairs?
Looking for a Regulatory Vice President to work with a Research company developing innovative strategies and groundbreaking medical advances. The company has deep experience in medical and regulatory affairs within the biotech and pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA Advisory Program Management i.e., Project timelines, slide decks, leading team meetings etc.
- Manage future and ongoing Regulatory Projects
- Review Scientific Summary and provide critical Analysis
- Supervise client projects
- Provide budget estimates for project proposals
- Oversee junior staff
- Develop Marketing initiatives
- Review and Revise Regulatory documentation
Apply here or send resumes with availability.
Screening candidates immediately