A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a VP, Medical Director to add to their New York team. The VP, Medical Director will manage accounts, client interactions, medical strategy, team management and content oversight. As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, 5 years experience is required. The VP, Medical Director role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
As the VP, Medical Director you will:
- Lead a cross-functional team of dedicated content developers and client-facers in helping achieve and exceed your client's goals.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior members of the internal writing team as needed.
- Create scientific deliverables within the cutting-edge space of Oncology and Neurology.
- Provide strategic consulting to top-tier pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
- Be involved in strategic problem-solving and offering creative solutions to clients and industry professionals.
- Terminal degree (Ph.D., PharmD, MD)
- 6+ years of direct agency experience
- Excellent knowledge of Oncology or Neurology, preferred.