This forward-thinking Healthcare Advertising agency focuses on Oncology and Rare Disease. They are the AOR for 90% of their clients and are continuously growing year over year. This year they're looking to double in size, which presents you with the opportunity to take your career to the next level and accelerate your professional growth!
As a VP, Group Account Director:
- You are the liaison between the client and internal departments and will provide a clear direction on plans of execution to ensure the team is aligned on committed timelines and budgets
- Lead accounts from the front and aligns with executive leadership to drive the agency's vision. Report directly into the President of the agency
- You have an excellent understanding of brand strategy and all of the facets that go into a successful launch
- You enjoy working closely with clients to develop and maintain deep relationships. Understand their needs and provide strategic solutions and capabilities
- You will have the opportunity to develop strategic plans around Oncology and Rare Disease campaigns targeting HCP's and Patient's
- You will serve as the day to day lead with the client and provide a high-level overview of accounts and their status.
- Provide the client with concise thoughts and strategic guidance, offering the best solutions to fulfill the needs of the client
- Present research findings, external market information, competitive analysis, and more
- Financial oversight including developing budgets, yearly forecasting, P&L, and more
- You are well mannered and mature when interacting with clients and team members. Ability to work collectively and cohesively across multiple divisions within the agency.
- Manage and mentor 3-4 junior staff members directly as well as provide assistance to indirect reports cross-functionally
- Assist in the growth of the agency and ensure employee retention