Vice President of Process Development
Midsize Biopharmaceutical company, looking for a new Vice President in Process Development. The role would be leading 2 separate teams with the help of the Senior Director and Executive Director, and directly report to the CSO and CEO. The company is trying to expand its process development division and reach new heights and lead to a stronger role out of its new products that are in development.
The ideal candidate has a very strong process development background, and a deep understanding of it's affects between cross functional teams. Multiple years of experience managing teams. Strong leadership skills and an unwavering drive to complete task on time and integrity to uphold the company values.
- Play a larger part in the development process and management of the teams' products
- Keep products on schedule
- Build Internal R&D to assess the licensing opportunities and lead the company to commercialization of the new therapies.
- Present findings to CSO & CEO, and any other stakeholders
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with CRO's, and external Key Opinion Leaders within the industry
- Promote an innovative environment
- D or MD/ Ph.D in life science-related degree experience
- An ability to attract and develop talent to build long lasting contributors
- A deep knowledge of biologics systems, and AAV
- Proven track record of success and strong placements
- Extensive knowledge in process development and their effects on cross functional teams
- Good communication skills
- Client facing experience preferred
- Must be able to travel to CRO's to discuss agreements
- Strong PTO package
- Phone plan
- Performance bonus
- Monthly allowance for travel to CRO's