The Vice President, US Medical Affairs, Oncology
This position is responsible for ensuring alignment of all medical strategy and supportive tactics for the portfolio of commercialized products and near launch products for a mid-sized oncology focused biopharmaceutical company.
- Develop and oversee US oncology medical strategy.
- Head up leadership team for the MSL and other field teams for interactions/advocacy development with key opinion leaders or other customers.
- Oversee the selection & development of talent for the Medical Affairs & HEOR functions.
- Responsible for the direction and execution of research in support of product value strategies from a health outcomes perspective for oncology product portfolio, encompassing health economics, patient-reported outcomes, epidemiology, and decision analyses.
- MD, PhD, PharmD - Board certification in Oncology preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Medical Affairs
- Experience building and leading teams
- Excellent scientific written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with medical & commercial teams.
- Demonstrated launch success
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulations, ICH guidelines for the conduct of clinical studies.
- Strong understanding of US Medical Affairs Compliance Laws and Codes
- Strong understanding of biological science, particularly human pharmacology.