Vice President, Analytical Development and Process Development
· Location: Apex, North Carolina
· Working Situation: Hybrid
Our client is looking to hire an Analytical Development and Process Development professional to lead a growing team responsible for the leadership of the analytical and process development team.
· Build and lead team operations which include CMC, analytical development, process development, quality control, etc.
· Work with internal and external resources to execute the timeline of the team including CMC manufacturing (CDMO), AAV tech, Quality and Project Management, and Regulatory Affairs.
· Implement novel technologies and systems in part of development of the team's manufacturing and analytical platform.
· Collaborate with other leadership to ensure a safe workspace and team environment
· Write and prepare CMC documents and other documents of scientific data and reports in compliance with standards.
· BS/MS with 15+ years of relevant experience
· 10+ years of experience with AAV gene therapy
· Strong leader with great verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask, work collaboratively, and manage a team in a dynamic team environment